Our team of skilled fabricators are right here on site to work with owners to assist with the design, construction, installation, repair, and maintenance of any canvas project.
Our range of fabrication capabilities include but are not limited to:
- Custom canvas design, construction and installation of biminis, dodgers, covers and their frames for any marine application
- Rigid or soft panel enclosure systems for boats and homes
- Hard top dodgers and biminis
- Interior and exterior cushions, upholstery and accessories such as sheets, covers and pillows
- Upholstered panel systems using Velcro attachment and Whisperwall© Stretch Wall fabric systems to cover overheads and bulkheads
- Custom blind, shade and screen applications
- Mattress systems, both laminated and marine coil spring
- Architectural tensioned awnings
- Repair, cleaning and maintenance of all aforementioned items
With attention to detail, both in form and function and the incorporation of appropriate materials for each job, we have the experience and desire to complete any canvas fabrication task set before us. Easy accessibility to the other services at the Yard allows us to integrate the skills of other Lyman-Morse departments, including metal fabrication, carpentry and electronics, as needed.
If you would like to stop in, we are located at Lyman-Morse at Wayfarer, 59 Sea Street in Camden, Maine, or feel free to call 207-236-4378 to discuss your project.