Embrace the rare opportunity to own this exceptional Lyman-Morse 70’ Performance Cruiser custom-built by the craftsmen at Lyman-Morse Boatbuilding. Approximately 60% complete, she can be customized to your personal specifications .
This yacht was commissioned to provide a safe and manageable vessel for the owner’s family for sailing offshore on extended trips. The interior aesthetics of the boat represent a traditional look and feel, but she has been built to modern standards in every respect. The boat is to be a real cruising boat — simple in every detail not only to remain within budget, but to make the boat easier to handle and maintain.
- Boat can be finished for half price of a new custom boat- $2M
- Built for high latitude sailing as well as comfortable Mediterranean cruising.
- Five cabins sleeping twelve with four heads(two pilot berths in aft cabin if desired).
- Full customization possible, unlimited options.
- Two Volvo D3 110 HP for maximum maneuverability and economy.
- Spacious main salon open to galley below or separate-owner’s choice.
- Large deck and cockpit for outside use.
- Large pilot house to allow protection from sun, wind, and water as well as terrific visibility at anchor enjoying an evening drink.
- Ideal layout for chartering
- 16 KW Northern Lights generator with two large alternators on engine – 24V, 12V, 110, and 220 system.
- All normal amenities: A/C, heater, etc.
- Bow thruster
- Carbon spar by Offshore Spars
- Keel to be built either as shoal draft or cruising draft.