Purchased new in December 2020, this Protector Targa 330 owner quickly discovered how much fun boating can be and is already searching for a larger boat! With only 100 hours on the 400HP Mercury outboards, she was just hauled for her 100 hr service and is ready for a new owner. This boat has been professionally maintained since her initial launch in December 2020 and is a great opportunity for someone looking for an alternative to ordering a new boat. Located in Marina Del Rey, CA, she is available for viewings by appointment.
- loa 33'6"
- lwl 28'6"
- beam 9'6"
- draft 2'1"
- fuel capacity 177 gallons
- water capacity 20 gallons
- builder Protector
- model Targa 330
- year 2020
- location Los Angeles, CA
- boat engine Twin Mercury 4 Stroke
- horsepower 800 Hp
- cruising speed 32 knots
- top speed 65 knots
UV resistant HD Black Tubes,(7 chambers) with Armor guard chafe-resistant rubrails and nose cone.
Omnivia SandSurf interior.
(NEW) Targa Full Glass Hard Top with sliding Sun Roof
Forward Sampson post and with handrails at bow
Split rear bench seat with built-in coolers
PROTECTOR Captain Chairs port and stbd
Full Canvass package for Hard-Top- includes bac drop curtain and mooring cover
Lenco Electric Trim Tabs
Under bow Auto Anchoring System
SidePower bow thrusterSequor Tandem Axle Bunk Trailer
Flooring: Ultralon UDEK Crown Line (Faux Teak)
- 2nd SIMRAD NSS16 EVO3 16″ Multifunction display (Chart plotter) on port helm bulkhead for passenger viewing of all available information.
- LED Nav and anchor light
- LED cockpit and cabin lighting as well as Cockpit flood lighting.
- SIMRAD NSS16 EVO3 16″ multifunction display complete package; touch screen + keypad, Halo 24 Radar with doppler; heading sensor for radar overlay, all antennas & Sounder.
- SIMRAD RS40 HF with Sitex B AIS
- Satelite Weather/radio
- FUSION Apollo Stereo with 6 Fusion Marine Speakers
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
FOR MORE INFORMATION