This 38′ Northern Bay Downeast keel boat was built by the infamous Clark Island Boatworks whose motto is “Built to Last”. This owner had her built for recreational fishing and cruising. She is economical through-the-water and comfortable in a seaway. Highlights also are sleeps 6, galley up, separate shower, and island queen-sized berth!
- loa 38'2"
- beam 13'4"
- draft 3'10"
- fuel capacity 330 gallons
- water capacity 80 gallons
- type Flybridge Downeaster
- designed by Northern Bay
- builder Clark Island Boatworks
- year 2011
- hull material FRP
- location Beaufort, SC
- boat engine Caterpillar
- horsepower 503 HP
Entering the spacious main cabin from the cockpit through a large custom sliding door, the galley runs the entire port side. To starboard is a spacious settee with beige soft-vinyl cushioned seating that expands to a double berth, and further forward a fully instrumented helm station with large helm seat and sliding HELM door to the weatherdeck.
- 1600btu Reverse air
- BOMAR Hatch above the helm station
- Sliding windows
- Centerline forward window opens
- Variable LED lighting through-out
- LED courtesy lighting
This spacious main cabin galley features abundant composite counter top with fiddles and ample crockery storage below.. Air and natural light achieved by portlights and an BOMAR overhead hatch.
- GE Microwave
- ISOTHERM Side by side Refrigerator / Freezer
- ISOTHERM Icemaker
- FORCE 10 Propane oven with 3 burner cooktop
A feature of this Downeast boat is a large island master berth. Natural light and air pass through opening port lights and a large overhead BOMAR escape hatch. When conditioned air is desired 9,000btu reverse air conditioning is at the ready. Teak and Holly cabin sole throughout makes for a nice match with the wood hanging locker and wood storage drawers.
- Flat screen T.V.
- PORTLAND MATTRESS COMPANY mattress
- REVERSO oil transfers system
- RACOR Dual Turbo 500 fuel/separator system
- SOUND DOWN Covered foam insulation
- TRANSMISSION: Twin Disc MG-502 5A, Ratio 2:1
- 2-1/4” stainless steel propeller shaft
- Dripless packing gland
- NORTHERN LIGHTS 9 KW generator 15000hrs (Model# PX-309K2) with sound enclosure and AQUA LIFT exhaust
- 3 JOHNSON 2200gph Bilge pumps
- Fixed Fire fighting system
Northern Bay boats’ reputation for “Easy Sailing” makes this Caterpillar 503 HP @ 2500 RPM 800hrs 6 cylinder turbocharged diesel engine with aftercooler (Model #:C9, SN: X9Y00432) a wise and economical choice. Reported top speed of 18 knots at 2500rpm!
- Insulated 10″dia wet exhaust
- MORSE Clutches
- VETUS (Model165) Bow-thruster
- BENNETT Trim tabs
- Fuel polisher system
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
FOR MORE INFORMATION