Servicing fine yachts is a natural outgrowth of boatbuilding. Repairs, rebuilds and servicing ship systems, along with upgrading gear and seasonal maintenance are handled by a division of the company called Lyman-Morse Service. This team of experienced sailors, circumnavigators and builders understand what proper maintenance is all about.
- Commissioning, refits or emergency repair
- Deepwater dockage
- Monohull haul-out to 110-tons
- 80-ton mast crane
- Accommodate monohulls up to 150-ft.
- Accommodate multihulls up to 90-ft with 38-ft beam
- Local moorings for picking up or dropping off
- Indoor/outdoor storage
- Full mechanical service
- Quick access to sail lofts
- Climate controlled paint facilities
- Electronics specialists
- Full metal fabrication facility
- Full carpentry and fiberglass service
- In-house canvas and upholstery shop
- Water/electricity/fuel at dock
- Licensed pickup/delivery service from anywhere on East Coast and Caribbean
No project is too big for our team. Whether it's a major refit or winter storage, we will perform the job with the expertise and professionalism you expect.