Use buttons below to view more information about Eloise.
ELOISE was built for a very discerning couple with plans for light cruising on the New England coast and possible intercoastal explorations as far as the Bahamas.
The Andreyale 40's are stunning in appearance and are ideal for day-use as well as cruising.
The forward cabin has a comfortable vee-berth with a filler, making it a double berth.
The salon settees easily form two single berths. The galley is aft to starboard with a two bruner, propane stove, sink and refrigeration.
The enclosed head is opposite the galley.
1. Raymarine C-120 GPS Chartplotter
2. Raymarine Radar
3. Digital Depth
1. Vetus Hydraulic Steering
2. Vetus Bow Thruster
3. Quick Electric Anchor Windlass
4. Hot & Cold Pressure Water System
5. Automatic Fire Extinguishing System
6. Racor Fuel Filters
7. Full Epoxy Bottom Protection
8. Teak/SS Swim Platform
9. Cockpit Shower
10. 12V Sockets Throughout
11. 110 Shore Power and Cord
12. Black Awlgripped Hull with Red Stripes
13. Custom Full Length Hard Top installed by Builder
14. Custom Mahogany Helmsmand and Passenger Seats